Substitute Teacher Tips for Quick Dressing
Since substitute teachers often receive early morning calls from schools who
need a sub immediately, it helps to be able to be able to dress quickly.
Tips that help:
- Ready five ensembles each weekend.
- Purchase mix and match clothing
- Have a pair of socks and tennies by subbing bag in case you are
called to sub in gym
- Keep a tote (your bag of tricks) packed with time filling
worksheets, books, videos etc.
- After each holiday, use the sales to pick up a specialty items
(pins, scarves, etc.) to add to your wardrobe
- Make a wardrobe calendar so you will know which ensembles you have
worn to which schools.